Words are powerful things. Words bring life, literally and figuratively. Words hurt and heal. Words grant hope as well as dash.
I just went through some of my books and selected some quotes that have in some way spoken to me. Some will make you laugh, some will step on your toes, some will reveal your heart, some will comfort you but I hope they all will provoke you to thought. I'll post them periodically along with other quotes from books I will surely read.
My favorite... "For the word of God is living and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart. Nothing in all creation is hidden from God's sight. Everything is uncovered and laid bare before the eyes of him to whom we must give account." Hebrews 4:12-13
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment