(In case you are even a little like me, wait for it, Piper is toward the end)
Friday, March 13, 2009
Accusation
I had a really good conversation with a friend of mine in which we talked about the past rearing it's ugly head in a condemning way. I sent a note of encouragement to my friend with a passage from Romans. A few days later the song Embracing Accusation by Shane & Shane came up on my playlist. A few days ago my friend posted the following video on her blog. I just watched it this morning - the video uses a passage in Galatians. I was struck by a few things: #1 There are so many passages of scripture that remind us that we don't make ourselves right before God - Christ did that - and because Christ, through His blood, made us right before the Lord, we are righteous and there is no condemnation for us. #2 The irony of Satan being right... but only to the point to send us to the foot of the cross! Satan sharing the gospel. Too much!
(In case you are even a little like me, wait for it, Piper is toward the end)
(In case you are even a little like me, wait for it, Piper is toward the end)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I just really appreciate this post, song & all.
ReplyDeleteGlad it was meaningful for you, IEV. I pray your heart is strengthened by the Lord!
ReplyDelete