I keep a little notebook with me all the time. I jot ideas down and some of them make it in this blog. Here are some of the runner-ups. I may post more about them at a future date but don't hold your breath.
Servants
I was at the church and saw the following acts of servant-hood: A local TV reporter running the camera for one of our services and business owners seating guests. Humility in the flesh.
Terminal
I have a few friends who have started a club of sorts called "Don't Waste Your Terminal llness." To my knowledge none of them have a terminal illness right now but if they ever do, you'll see them boarding a plane to the most hostile unreached people groups. They want to die sharing the gospel.
New
The phrase "making all things new" or some variant has managed to make it's way into so many different songs and sermons and books that I've come across lately. It intrigues me.
Subway
Sin is kind of like Subway. You walk in thinking, "This is the most delectable smell I believe my olfactory senses have ever encountered." You walk out thinking, "I smell like throw up."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment