Monday, May 4, 2009

Ten

We just started a new sermon series this week about prayer. Our pastor challenged us to pray for 10 minutes every day for the remainder of the series... 21 days.

I want to extend that challenge to you as well. For some of you, 10 minutes will not be enough. For some of you it may seem to drag on for eternity - probably though at the end of 21 days 10 minutes won't be enough time for you either.

Can we pray for one another? I would love to be praying for you! You can leave a comment (I preview all comments and will not post if you ask me not to) so that other readers can pray for you as well.

Among other things, I will be praying:
* for salvation for my friends' sister
* for godly men and women to be raised up for serving the body of believers locally and internationally
* for 3 bedroom, 2 bath home to rent in the W-H neighborhood

I am excited to see how God answers, according to His will, the requests His children bring to Him.

Psalm 115:1
"Not to us, O Lord, not to us but to your name be the glory because of your love and faithfulness."

No comments:

Post a Comment