Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Ten - Day 16

Have you ever prayed salvation for someone for so long that you began to wonder if God really did exist or if God really did want that person to know Him?

I have.

I can think of 3 people right now.

One was when I was in middle school. She was a very dear friend to me. My first friend in my new town. I shared Jesus with her but she didn't want to hear it. So I stopped talking about HIM specifically. I still talked about church a little - because that was what I did... I went to church. I prayed for her through middle and high school. Then one day while I was checking my email at college I was asked to pray for her again. She had begun working with one of my friends at a hotel. It wasn't long after that that she accepted Christ. We spent some time together when I was home from school. She met the man of her dreams and I was honored to be her Maid of Honor. What a fun full-circle. She has since had 2 adorable boys whom she and her husband are raising in view of the gospel. How amazing is the Lord?

I'll share another soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment