I just came across a poem from one of my good friends, Sharon. She wrote it back in 2000. And after reading it again recently has declared that it is awful. Awful or not, I think it speaks volumes to our friendships! There are 7 of us that have been the greatest of friends since college. It's pretty amazing how God put us together especially considering that on our own we probably wouldn't have all chosen one another. I am honored and humbled that each of them calls me their friend. I love you girls!
Complete
I have traveled down many roads
But I have never walked alone.
I have sprinkled the seeds of Life about
But 6 have with me sown.
And no matte where my path may lead
I will feel them next to me
And through the hills and valleys I'll go
and still a friend they will be
For in them I have found myself or
who I'd like to become.
A nurse, a teacher, and a youth leader,
giving of themselves
One gentle, one strong, and one that is a
coach.
Dear 6, precious 6, God has his Hand on
you...
Much love,
Sharon
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment